Friday, December 31, 2010

12 Days of Christmas by Hugo Wolf & NICI Plush

NICI-Mania presents to you, our NICI Plush Toys version of "12 Days of Christmas" with reinvented lyrics. The original 12 days of Christmas lyrics to follow..Enjoy!

"On the first day of Christmas Snow Reindeer gave to me"
"A Pudding in a Basket"
---
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.

"On the second day of Christmas NICI Lion gave to me"
"Two Patrick Star"
---
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves

"On the third day of Christmas NICI Pug gave to me"
"Three Black Rings"
---
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Three French hens

"On the fourth day of Christmas NICI Mutt gave to me"
"Four Milky Milks"
---
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Four calling birds

"On the fifth day of Christmas Jack & Jill gave to me"
"FIVE GOLDEN EGGS"
---
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Five golden rings

"On the sixth day of Christmas Rob Raccoon gave to me"
"Six Bowls from Ikea"
---
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying

"On the seventh day of Christmas Jolly Mah gave to me"
"Seven Colored Balloons"
---
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming

"On the eighth day of Christmas NICI Zebra gave to me"
"Eight Fragrant Perfumes"
---
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking

"On the ninth day of Christmas Jolly Wolf gave to me"
"Nine Guitar Picks"
---
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing

"On the tenth day of Christmas Jolly Liselle gave to me"
"Ten Rice Dumplings"
---
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping

"On the eleventh day of Christmas Jolly Svenja gave to me"
"Eleven Colored Pencils"
---
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping

"On the twelve day of Christmas Jolly Rosa gave to me"
"Twelve Mi Goreng Spicy"
---
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming

"and a Happy New Year!"


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful :)
    I love all your presents!! You are a lucky wolf
    Happy New Year :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice, I've loved the pictures.
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete